This feature is unavailable at the moment.
We apologize, but the feature you are trying to access is currently unavailable. We are aware of this issue and our team is working hard to resolve the matter.
Please check back in a few minutes. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- LoopNet Team
Your email has been sent!
1400 W Markham - Union Station
96,841 SF Office Building Offered at $7,350,000 at a 7.65% Cap Rate in Little Rock, AR
- A meticulously maintained train station featuring beautiful early 20th century architecture.
- This historic centerpiece has over 96,841 square feet of space that are currently leased at a 90% occupancy rate.
- The charming cobblestone surface parking lot allows for a parking ratio of 2.3 spaces per 1,000 square feet.
- With long term profitable tenants, Union Station is a great spot for offices, events, restaurants, and more.
- Strong historic financials with a 7.65% Cap Rate.
- Located in downtown Little Rock.
|Price||$7,350,000||Rentable Building Area||96,841 SF|
|Sale Type||Investment||No. Stories||4|
|Cap Rate||7.65%||Year Built||1920|
|Property Type||Office||Parking Ratio||2.3/1,000 SF|
Industrial Live/Work UnitMore...
|Zoning Description||C Mixed Use|
|Building Class||B||APN / Parcel ID||34L-020-17-167-00|
|Lot Size||5.58 AC|
ABOUT 1400 W Markham , Little Rock, AR 72201
The beautiful train station sits on over five and a half acres of prime Little Rock real estate that is within walking distance of the State Capitol, 0.7 miles from I-630, 1.3 miles from the President Bill Clinton Library, 2.4 miles from the medical corridor and 5.6 miles from the Clinton National Airport.
Marketing BrochureDownload Brochure
Financial Summary (Pro forma - 2019)
|Annual||Annual Per SF|
|Gross Rental Income||$1,023,662||10.57|
|Effective Gross Income||$1,023,662||10.57|
|Net Operating Income||$561,877||5.80|
- Air Conditioning
- Security System
- Property Manager on Site
|Collection Street||Cross Street||Traffic Vol||Year||Distance|
|Cantrell Rd||la Harpe Blvd, E||38,692||2018||0.23 mi|
|W 3rd St||W 2nd St, W||16,333||2018||0.26 mi|
|S Victory St||W Capitol Ave, S||1,304||2018||0.26 mi|
|N Chester St||la Harpe Blvd, N||9,425||2018||0.36 mi|
|Martin Luther King Dr||Woodlane Dr, N||13,892||2018||0.43 mi|
Clinton National Airport
|12 min||6.3 mi|
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.